Looking for an affordable place to get private guided meditation lessons in Los Angeles? Kristin Lauterbach is a Los Angeles, California based, 200 RTY and Y12SR (Yoga of 12-Step Recovery) yoga instructor. She received her teacher training through Yogaworks under the study of the gifted Malachi Grieves. Kristin Lauterbach is currently enrolled at Loyola Marymount University (LMU) pursuing her certification in Yoga Therapy Rx. She has completed her first year of classes and is currently in her second year. The program is lead by renowned author and internationally respected yoga teacher Larry Payne, Ph.D. Read more about Kristin on this page and her journey page.
Affordable Private Guided Meditation in LA
Kristin works out of her private studio in the serene and beautiful neighborhood of Mount Washington just north of downtown Los Angeles and near Highland Park, Eagle Rock, South Pasadena, Los Feliz, Glassell Park, Echo Park, Silverlake, Pasadena, and many other Los Angeles Neighborhoods. This neighborhood has been a sanctuary of the Self-Realization Fellowship’s Monks for years and the headquarters sits atop the hill. Kristin’s sessions are tailored to your needs as an individual regardless of what skill level you are at!
If you are ready to experience the benefits of meditation, but feel intimidated and aren’t sure where to start you’ve come to the right place. Meditation is a key tenant of Yoga and learning to incorporate meditation as a part of your daily practice can strengthen and deepen your mental and spiritual connection to the physical part of Yoga.
Our affordable guided meditation lessons allow you to gain the benefits meditation tailored to your unique needs and goals. You receive focused attention to reach your mental and spiritual goals. Kristin’s practice and approach is holistic and beyond just the physical which makes her a great fit to help people get started with a meditation practice.
We Might Be a Good Fit Together If:
- You want to experience the benefits of meditation without stress of going to a studio or practicing with a large group.
- You want to up level learn meditation techniques you might not be familiar with or want to practice with someone else.
- You want to improve your focus and reduce stress.
- You are looking for a teacher who listens to exactly what you need and want and creates a highly-customized meditation experience that leaves you feeling fantastic.
- My experience with individual clients includes work with busy people looking to meditation as a stress relief as well as those those healing from injuries, digestive issues, alcohol & drug addiction, grief, and emotional trauma and stress. I also work with individuals simply looking to experience more focus, energy, and relaxation in their life.
How Much Does it Cost:
Our affordable private, one-on-one (or small group) guided meditation can be done at our studio or in the comfort of your home. Contact Serenity Yoga for Pricing.
Give me a call or visit the contact us page to schedule your first session!