Looking for an affordable place to get private or couples yoga lessons and instruction in Los Angeles? Kristin Lauterbach is a Los Angeles, California based, 200 RTY yoga and Y12SR (Yoga of 12-Step Recovery) instructor. She received her teacher training through Yogaworks under the study of the gifted Malachi Grieves. Kristin Lauterbach is currently enrolled at Loyola Marymount University (LMU) pursuing her certification in Yoga Therapy Rx. She has completed her first year of classes and is currently in her second year. The program is lead by renowned author and internationally respected yoga teacher Larry Payne, Ph.D. Read more about Kristin on this page and her journey page.
Affordable Private Yoga Lessons in Los Angeles
Kristin works out of her private studio in the serene and beautiful neighborhood of Mount Washington just north of downtown Los Angeles and near Highland Park, Eagle Rock, South Pasadena, Los Feliz, Glassell Park, Echo Park, Silverlake, Pasadena, and many other Los Angeles Neighborhoods. This neighborhood has been a sanctuary of the Self-Realization Fellowship’s Monks for years and the headquarters sits atop the hill. Yoga has been in this neighborhood for over 100 years! Kristin’s sessions are tailored to your needs as an individual regardless of what skill level you are at!
If you are ready to experience the benefits of yoga and are looking for a solution that works for you and your busy life. You are ready to experience positive change quickly, deepen your existing yoga practice, heal from prior injuries or alleviate stiff joints.
Our affordable private yoga lessons allow you to gain the benefits of yoga and meditation tailored to your unique needs and goals. You receive focused attention to reach your physical goals, as well as your mental and spiritual goals. Kristin’s practice and approach is holistic and beyond just the physical.
Kristin learns from each student as she works with them as a teacher with a focus on therapeutic yoga, stress-relief and meditation, I have gained immense and invaluable tools in assisting individuals with a range of needs. All levels (and abilities) are welcome!
We Might Be a Good Fit Together If:
- You want to experience the benefits of yoga without stress of going to a studio or practicing with a large group.
- You want to up level your yoga with more specifically tailored work on specific postures or areas of the body that have been a challenge for you in group classes.
- You experience pain in your body that prevents you moving freely or from participating in activities you love.
- You want to improve your focus and reduce stress.
- You are looking for a teacher who listens to exactly what you need and want and creates a highly-customized yoga experience that leaves you feeling fantastic.
- My experience with individual clients includes work with busy people looking for a mind-body workout as well as those those healing from injuries, digestive issues, alcohol & drug addiction, grief, and emotional trauma and stress. I also work with individuals simply looking to experience more focus, energy, and relaxation in their life.
How Much Does it Cost:
Our affordable private, one-on-one (or small group) guided meditation can be done at our studio or in the comfort of your home. Contact Serenity Yoga for Pricing.
Give me a call or visit the contact us page to schedule your first session!