Based in the serene Mount Washington neighborhood of Los Angeles we provide private yoga lessons and guided meditation and are very close to many neighborhoods in and surrounding Los Angeles. We are short drive or hop on the Gold Line away from:
- Mount Washington
- Highland Park
- Glassell Park
- Eagle Rock
- Cypress Park
- Montecito Heights
- El Sereno
- Lincoln Heights
- Boyle Heights
- East Los Angeles
- South Pasadena
- La Cañada Flintridge
- Monterey Park
- Downtown Los Angeles
- Elysian Park
- Echo Park
- Silver Lake
- Los Feliz
- Atwater Village
- Elysian Valley
- Griffith Park
- … and many other Los Angeles areas!
Private Yoga Instructor in Mount Washington
Kristin works out of her private studio in the serene and beautiful neighborhood of Mount Washington just north of downtown Los Angeles and surrounded by the neighborhoods of Cypress Park, Glassell Park, Eagle Rock, Highland Park, Montecito Heights, and Lincoln Heights. This neighborhood has been a sanctuary of the Self-Realization Fellowship’s Monks for years and the headquarters sits atop the hill. Yoga has been in this neighborhood for over 100 years! Kristin’s sessions are tailored to your needs as an individual regardless of what skill level you are at!
If you are ready to experience the benefits of yoga and are looking for a solution that works for you and your busy life. You are ready to experience positive change quickly, deepen your existing yoga practice, heal from prior injuries or alleviate stiff joints.
Our affordable private yoga lessons allow you to gain the benefits of yoga and meditation tailored to your unique needs and goals. You receive focused attention to reach your physical goals, as well as your mental and spiritual goals. Kristin’s practice and approach is holistic and beyond just the physical.
Kristin learns from each student as she works with them as a teacher with a focus on therapeutic yoga, stress-relief and meditation, I have gained immense and invaluable tools in assisting individuals with a range of needs. All levels (and abilities) are welcome!
We Might Be a Good Fit Together If:
- You want to experience the benefits of yoga without stress of going to a studio or practicing with a large group.
- You want to up level your yoga with more specifically tailored work on specific postures or areas of the body that have been a challenge for you in group classes.
- You experience pain in your body that prevents you moving freely or from participating in activities you love.
- You want to improve your focus and reduce stress.
- You are looking for a teacher who listens to exactly what you need and want and creates a highly-customized yoga experience that leaves you feeling fantastic.
- My experience with individual clients includes work with busy people looking for a mind-body workout as well as those those healing from injuries, digestive issues, alcohol & drug addiction, grief, and emotional trauma and stress. I also work with individuals simply looking to experience more focus, energy, and relaxation in their life.
Give me a call or visit the contact us page to schedule your first session!